M&S : Free Money

Good morning M&S fans.  Just thought I’d let you all know that they’re having a “spend 150 rmb, get 30 rmb off” promotion till 28th March.  It’s basically free money.  Make sure you buy in multiples of 150 rmb to maximise the effect, so if your total spending comes to 295 rmb it’s actually cheaper if you find something else to bring it over 300 rmb to get 30 rmb back.

The bad news is that all the frozen shortcrust Bramley apple pies have gone.  And when I say gone, I mean they’re sitting in my freezer at home!

This entry was posted in Food, Shopboy. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to M&S : Free Money

1. penny says:

what? all of them ? I was planing to get more apple pies…now you are really upset me , woai !!

Penny – Too slow. Better be quicker next time. Or come over to my place and Tommy will serve you a slice.

3. penny says:

now you are really mean , Woai :(

4. tinkerbell says:

were you there again yesterday, woai? i was just there last nite! and the discount was a good stimulant for me to fill up my shopping bag! :D

I’ve just worked out that if I spend 11,550 rmb, the savings would pay for the return flight to Shanghai.

The trouble is, there would probably be no food left to buy by the time I got there!

CP – That’s quite a complex and impressive piece of algebra you’ve used there:

x = 2300 / 30 x 150 where x = how much you have to spend.

But you could just tell me what you want and I’ll bring it to you next weekend!

Tinkerbell – No it was Monday or Tuesday night after work. Then I walked to Da Gu Lu to buy Battlestar Galactica.

WoAi – Indeed. I need to make sure my Maths A-Level is put to good use. I got it in the days when A-Levels were worth something you know!

And another check gets sent from M&S London HQ to WoAi LLC . . .

CP – Indeed. I heard they are adding more grades such as AA and AAA to distinguish from the masses who merely achieve A grade.

T – Don’t be silly, there’s no check / cheque. I just get a standing order every month direct to my bank account in Geneva.

10. it’s soooo cute when ya’ll say “maths” . . .

i love apple pie. i’m not much of a baker, but my made from scratch apple pie doesn’t get too many complaints.

11. Swiss James says:

That apple pie is fricking delicious- I’ve got a lemon meringue pie in the freezer that is keeping me up at night.

12. Dingle says:

Oh Angie, you lot can’t even spell properly, I mean “color”?? come on, is there a shortage on “u”s out there or something?

Angie – What other way is there to say “maths”? Arithmatics? Send us over some of your “from scratch” pie and we’ll do a taste test.

Swiss – Yeah the pastry is what does it, and them Bramley apples.

14. rich says:

Think Angie refers to sums as ‘math’.

Rich – Ah, right! Sums, haha!

16. Silk Knots says:

Mmmmm Bramley’s pies. Reminds me of road trips.